If you are organising an event whether online or in person, please let Mary Dobson know email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Collaborating during a pandemic: the challenges and successes of a joint transition to remote working – BPP University
November 4, 2020 @ 6:00 pm - 7:30 pm
Panel event hosted by BPP University and chaired by Laura Richards, Pro Bono Manager at BPP University.
1. Chloe O’Brien, pro bono lawyer from Simmons and Simmons
2. Farzana Begum, Inclusion & CSR Executive, Macfarlanes
3. Olivier Peeters, Trainee Solicitor at Skadden and former BPP student
4. Olivia McLaughlin, former BPP student,
5. Joanna Pogonska, former BPP student,
The panel will share their experience of how they have worked together during the pandemic to overcome the challenges of delivering legal services remotely. The session offers a useful insight to both practitioners and students on the options available to support clients in the absence of face to face appointments and how to offer and secure meaningful pro bono experience in a remote environment.