If you are organising an event whether online or in person, please let Mary Dobson Smith know firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Panel and Film Screening of the “line that unites Africa” – Hogan Lovells
November 8, 2021 @ 12:30 pm - 2:30 pm
You’re invited to join Hogan Lovells & the Great Green Wall Frontline team on a music-driven journey across Africa’s Great Green Wall. A panel discussion will demonstrate how you can become involved in this wildly ambitious movement, featuring Malian musician and climate activist, Inna Modja.
The film screening (produced by MAKE Waves) will be preceded by a discussion on the opportunities to engage and invest in the ambitious project chaired by:
- Andrew Skipper, Partner and Head of the Africa Practice, Hogan Lovells and Co-Chair of UK Government’s Africa Investors Group;
- Inna Modja, Singer and Artist;
- BNP Paribas, (TBC);
- H.E. Josefa Leonel Correia Sacko, AU Commissioner for Rural Economy and Agriculture;
- Kemo Fatty, Head of Community Engagement, Civic & Founder, Green Up Gambia; and
- Andrea Ledward, International Biodiversity and Climate Director, Defra
We would be delighted for you to join us at COP26 for this immersive session, which will be followed by a drinks reception hosted by Hogan Lovells and The Great Green Wall. Register at the link below.