If you are organising an event whether online or in person, please let Mary Dobson Smith know email@example.com
- This event has passed.
A Celebration of International Pro Bono – A4ID
November 4, 2021 @ 6:00 pm - 7:45 pm
As part of Pro Bono Week, A4ID’s virtual event ‘A Celebration of International Pro Bono’ will showcase the ways in which pro bono can strengthen the rule of law around the world.
Join our speakers as they deliver a fast-paced and visual PechaKucha© -style presentation about the successes and lessons learned from partnerships between pro bono legal and judicial experts and their counterparts in developing countries. This dynamic evening will also include breakout events and networking to allow participants to connect and share their own knowledge on best practices for delivering effective international pro bono assistance, as well as opportunities to ask the speakers any questions.
- Lloydette Bai-Marrow, Anti-Corruption Lead of UK Sierra Leone Pro Bono Network (UKSLPBN)
- HHJ Rachel Karp, International Training Coordinator of Judicial College;
- Olivia Clark, Senior Associate at DLA Piper;
- Rosalind Morgan, Senior Associate at CMS;
- Anne-Sophie Jullienne, Barrister at Afralaw Chambers;
- Kersty McCourt, A4ID Consultant
- Yasmin Batliwala, Chief Executive at A4ID;
- Adrienne Joy, ROLE UK Programme Manager at A4ID.
Please register at the Eventbrite link below.