The In House Pro Bono Group invites you to join us for a webinar with Clifford Chance and Ropes & Gray on how in house lawyers and law firms can partner effectively to do pro bono together. The session will cover developing a partnership with an in house team/law firm, considerations when working on a pro bono project together, challenges and how they can be overcome. We will also hear from a charity, Refugee Action, on what is most useful in terms of pro bono support.
- David Boyd, Head of Pro Bono for UK & Ireland, Clifford Chance
- Felicity Kirk, Head of International Pro Bono, Ropes & Gray
- Julie Mansfield, Frontline Immigration Advice Project Partnerships Manager at Refugee Action
- Mia Motiee, Compliance, Bloomberg
- Sarah Oliver Scemla, Director and Assistant General Counsel, Bank of America
Please register at the Eventbrite link below.