If you are organising an event whether online or in person, please let Mary Dobson know firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
Virtual Volunteering in a Pandemic – CLIPS & ELIPS
November 5, 2020 @ 5:30 pm - 6:30 pm
With contributions from Chancery Bar Litigant in Person Support Scheme (CLIPS) & Employment Tribunal Litigant in Person Support Scheme (ELIPS).
A panel of CLIPS/ELIPS volunteers, organisers and judges will discuss their experiences of volunteering remotely, their tips for dealing with LIPS and the benefits of pro bono work.
Please submit any questions to: email@example.com
- Judge Barry Clarke, President of the Employment Tribunals (England and Wales)
- David E Grant, Outer Temple Chambers
- HHJ Johns QC
- Diana Kirsch, Director of pro bono at the University of Hertfordshire
- Daniela Mahapatra, Deputy Director of Legal & Risk Services, NHS Wales Shared Services Partnership
- Naomi Owen, Barrister
- Christine Wheeler, Pro Bono Administrator, ELIPS
- Jennifer McGrandle, Chair of the Employment Lawyers’ Association Pro Bono Committee
- Chair: Andrew de Mestre QC, Chair of the Chancery Bar Association Pro Bono Committee
Zoom webinar registration link below.