If you are organising an event whether online or in person, please let Mary Dobson Smith know firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.
The evolution of Pro Bono – in definition and practice – The Law Society – [invitation only]
November 1, 2021 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
This event is invitation-only.
To mark the twentieth anniversary of Pro Bono Week, we look to hold this event to explore how the practice of Pro Bono has begun to change and how, as we look to the next twenty years, what the definition of Pro Bono could and should look like in order to most accurately reflect those activities undertaken by the legal profession.
Our panellists include:
- Moderator: I. Stephanie Boyce, President of the Law Society of England and Wales
- Kerry Stares: Partner, Responsible Business & Pro Bono – Charles Russell Speechlys
- Paul Yates: Counsel and head of global pro bono practice – Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Mia Motiee: Co-lead EMEA pro bono committee – Bloomberg
- Rob Powell: Director of Pro Bono & Corporate Responsibility – Weil, Gotshal & Manges