If you are organising an event whether online or in person, please let Mary Dobson Smith know email@example.com
- This event has passed.
Life at the Commercial/Chancery Bar – City Law School
November 3 @ 6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
This session is open to all
An opportunity for students who are interested in a career at the Commercial/Chancery Bar to hear from barristers who practice in this area of law. Panellists will provide an insight into life as a Commercial/Chancery barrister, areas of practice, pupillage advice and their pro bono work.
- James Saunders – barrister, New Square Chamber
- Mathias Cheung – barrister, Atkin Chambers
- Fiona Whiteside – barrister, Twenty Essex
- Hossein Sharafi – barrister, 4 Stone Buildings
- Thomas Keane, Pupil in the Business & Property Group, No.5 Chambers